Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Trapped


    Trapped

    I am trapped in a world that I can't control
    trying to climb out of a bottomless hole
    the more I try to get out the futher I sink
    my heads so messed up I struggle to think

    everything I try to do never seems to go right
    I am stuck in a dark tunnel and I can't see the light
    everybody keeps pushing me I don't know what to do
    the only thing that keeps me going are thoughts of you

    everyday is a struggle and it just seems to get worse
    even the smallest things add to my living curse
    everything I try just seems to bring me further down
    I am swimming against the tide and starting to drown

    I can't shake this feeling that is engulfing me
    I feel like a prisoner in jail, trying to break free
    my demons are my wardens in this world you can't see
    they have locked me in my mind, and thrown away the key

    everywhere I look I struggle so very hard to  see
    as my prison walls are closing in on me
    the harder I try the more I start to loose control
    and I start to slip further and deeper down the hole

     I am screaming so loud my mind is full of fear
    but as hard as I scream I can't get anyone to hear
    I am scared to death as I feel my life start to unwind
    I am trapped in a world that is only in  my mind

    William Fearby

    No comments

    Post Top Ad