Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Don't Stand At My Grave



    Don't  Stand  at my Grave

    Dont stand at my grave and tell me how much you cared
    where was you when I was dying all alone  and scared
    where was you when I was in pain  and needed you so
    I begged you to come and help me but you didn't show

    all through your life you were always my only concern
    I watched you grow up spending like you had money to burn
    you never gave a thought for anyone you broke  many hearts
    you were allways so selfish you tore my whole world apart

    so don't stand at my graveside crying your crocodile tears
    you have broken my heart a million times over the years
    how dare you tell your friends and especially your wife
    that I was a bad mother and that I ruined your life

    I gave you everything you asked for so you asked for more
    you stole everything I had so you could go out and score
    you had no feelings for me  or anyone else that you knew
    the only thing you ever cared for was drugs and sniffing glue

    it was you that killed me it was you who sent me to my grave
    I couldn't take anymore you treated me just like your slave
    so don't  stand at my grave and say you missed me and cry
    because the whole of your life is nothing but a big lie

    you broke my heart so badly with your cheating and lies
    so don't expect me to forgive you with those false tears in your eyes
    save all your tears you may need to use them  one day
    its only you to blame that everything ended  up this way

    Author: William Fearby

    No comments

    Post Top Ad