Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Butterfly Kisses


    Butterfly kisses

    your butterfly kisses brushed up against my cheek
    leaving me breathless and making my legs go weak
    I have never felt a feeling quite like this ever before
    you leave me bewildered and wanting for more

    you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met
    that moment we first kissed I can never forget
    the butterfly kisses you lovingly placed on me
    were like the opening bars of a  brahms symphony

    you shook my world like a massive earthquake
    and made my head swirl like a deep blue lake
    taking my breath away and sending me weak
    while taking away my ability to think or speak

    you made me feel weak while making me feel alive
    you gave me a good  reason to want to survive
    I never thought I would ever find true love again
    I thought my life was destined to feel only pain

    but your butterfly kisses made me feel love again
    and bought sunshine to my life where there was  once only rain
    you made me see that bitterness does more harm than forgiving
    your butterfly kisses showed me that life is  still worth living

    Author: William Fearby

    No comments

    Post Top Ad