Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Broken Trust (Episode 8)


    Dave was the boy i fell for in my secondary school days. We dated for over 1 year,but still no sex. I really loved him,and could qo any extent to keep him. He had asked for sex,and i was willinq to qive him.
    That fateful thursday was when it all happened. “i narrated
    Trying to look shy and completely naive he took my clothes off slowly,
    I had an hour glass figure, soft creamy white skin and my p---y was not shaved but just trimmed down a little. It took dave’s breath away.
    I stood waiting patiently for him to take off his clothes and when he dropped his trousers i couldn’t believe how thick his d--k was – it was really a thick one. *can i take that in??*
    dave gave me a long passionate kiss and then pulled me on top of him on the bed. This was the moment he’d been waiting for and opportunity to suck those beautiful erect n-----s of mine. It felt great and I responded to his sucking with a few noises and moans .
    As he s----d my hard n-----s he rubbed the underside of my t--s and ran his finger end around the crowns. I loved it, and when he slid down the bed and knelt with his face between my legs i started to tremble with anticipation as i waited for his d*ck inside me.
    Dave grasped my long smooth legs and pulled them gently towards him until his tongue was able to flick the lips of her p---y.
    I couldnt take it no more,the feelinq was just out of this world,as i beqan to take deep breaths as he worked up and down on my moist groove and then sideways, and then up and down again.
    Oh s--t, i was in a state of ecstasy.
    As dave moved his tongue around my p*ssy, he moved one finger up under his chin and inserted it in the silky part of my petals and moved it around.
    I arched my back and started to really groan out loud. My body was now shaking and dave knew i was about to c-m, he moved my petals further apart and increased the speed of his tongue until it felt like a Hummingbird’s wing.
    To say that i had a massive o----m would be an understatement. I literally went berserk and then i couldnt hold it any lonqer i began to beg him to shove that thick d--k into me.
    Dave stood up and pulled me towards him inserted his piankatus until it penetrated my p---y deep and wide. I gasped and threw my arms back across the bed. The feelinq was painful but yet sweet,He started off slowly thrusting it in and then almost pulling it out and i began to cry out “f--k me Dave – f--k me – please f--k me.” i screamed out like i was a professional in the act. I just wanted more!!.
    Now dave began to pound it in and out with of my wet p*ssy all the strength he could muster. It felt so good.
    “hmmn, continue na” anita beqqed,when i paused to see how she reacted.
    I continued narratinq my ordeal…..




    No comments

    Post Top Ad