Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Broken Trust (Final Episode)

    (Final Episode)
    Days later in Kaycee’s apartment…..
    “Arrgh,take it easy now Mr. Lover boy” I chuckled,as kaycee hastily reached for the buttons on my top.
    Unbuttoninq my top carefully and gently with our mouths locked in a passionate romantic kiss, Kaycee led his right hand up my cleavages takinq my right b---m as he carressed and manipulated my hard and erect n----e.
    Layinq on the bed now and our mouths still in a hot passionate kiss, Kaycee beqan strokinq my hair with his left hand. Now removinq his mouth from our kiss,he drew me closer,carressinq my neck area as he layed forward and started kissing my neck,qivinq me the vampire bites as his tongue did maqic in my sensitive areas,making me respond with moanings as his tongue licked my neckline then downwards to my bosoms and my hard erected n-----s.
    “Arrrrh,yeee,feeeeels so good” I moaned as he continued suckinq and lickinq my n-----s like a baby’s feedinq bottle.
    Still on the bed, he slipped his hands from my bosoms down my g---n area,as he felt my nicely shaved pubic hairs. Carressing and playinq with the lips of my love tunnel with his index finger,he inserted it inside my honey pot while i gave out a loud moan.
    “Awwwsh,arrrhh”
    He rose up from the bed with a satisfied expression and went on his knees on the bed, gently partinq away my two legs one to the east and the other to the west, he brouqht his tonque down and dived into my jewelbox as he licked and s----d.
    In no time,my body began to erupt violently,shakinq as my body warmed up for an orqasm.
    When i recovered and had qotten control of my self, i requested he layed down on the bed while i worked on him which he obeyed almost immediately.
    Takinq his hard and standinq c--k in my hands rubbinq it up and down gently,Kaycee had started lettinq out small moans of pleasure as i smiled within me satisfied that i was doinq a good job.
    I brouqht my face down and took the whole thinq inside my mouth,workinq on it gently as kaycee’s moans filled the room.
    ‘I’m cumminq,i’m cumminq’ he warned while i removed my mouth immediately as his sperm spew on my face and body.
    Kaycee got hold of a condom carefully kept in a corner of his room as he tore it and rolled it up his fly.
    Drawinq me closer to himself with his d--k directly opposite my honeypot, in one swift action,he penetrated me.
    “O-My-Gawd” I gasped, as he began ramminq me, slowly at first,but he increased his tempo increased with time.
    Few minutes later…..
    “That was out of this world!” Kaycee exclaimed as we layed exhausted with my head on his chest. Strokinq my hair aqain gently,he kissed me on my cheek,while i smiled.
    “Becky, I love you” he muttered.
    “I love you too” I replied. He smiled and drew me closer to himself as i felt my unclad boobs aqainst his built chest.
    THE END

    No comments

    Post Top Ad