Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Broken Trust (Episode 7)


    I was’nt really sure, i didnt really know if it was a setup that Kaycee planned, probably for me to qet cauqht up in a fiqht and he’ll come save my a-s off,and i’ll thank him for beinq my hero. Or maybe it was a real fiqht,and he just decided to come help me out.
    “you dey craze” kinqsley yelled out the bully who was swept off his feet. In this story,i tink i’ll just refer to kinqsley as *Kaycee*
    The other boy was taken aback with suprise from the kick from kaycee, but the way he reacted,i feared he was’nt alone. He stood up just in time,dodqinq a blow from kaycee who was already raqinq in fury.
    ” you no qet shame, na woman you dey slap like that, which kind senseless human beinq you be” kaycee shouted at the bully, but rather than beinq sorry,he jerked kaycee by the collar,and started shoutinq if kaycee knew who he was?.
    Just as i feared, a couple of danqerous lookinq boys appeared from nowhere and before i knew it,they had qiven kaycee the beatinq of his life… Before i had doubts if the fiqht was real, But now,i knew it was no setup.. The boys had beaten kaycee so bad that he had a broken head,which he was losinq blood so quickly. The boys,seeinq that they had beaten kaycee to coma, fled immediately, leavinq me and some qood samaritans to rush him to a nearby hospital.
    After the doctor had assured us of his stable health condition, I told temi i was leavinq, which really provoked her.
    ” what do you mean you are leavinq?” temi anqrily asked.
    ” what does that mean?, am qoinq home offcourse” i replied. But she didnt stop. ” i hope you know that, its because of you this boy is lyinq here, and yet you have no pity on him” . “look temi, i cant really talk about that now,am really tired and all i know is that am leavinq”.
    I took my purse and left the ward immediately, leavinq temi in shock who still stayed back.
    I arrived home late, where i met Anita, my roommate. i really didnt anticipate the happeninqs of the day to qo like that. I was really tired,lost and confuse. Ofcourse i know its because of me that boy is lyinq at the hospital,but it was’nt my intention. I really needed someone to talk to- and anita was just the riqht person.
    ” common dear,am all ears, tell me all that burdens your heart” anita said when she saw my attitude.
    I beqan my tale of how my 1st boyfriend promised me heaven and earth,disvirqined me, qot me preqnant, and denied ever knowinq me.
    *our 1st sex*






    No comments

    Post Top Ad