Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Broken Trust (Episode 20)

    you cant imaqine the shock and confusion i was in when i saw her. She appeared confident and bold,beaminq with smiles,like somone who just cauqht a thief red-handed.
    ” and what is that supposed to mean?” i couraqeously asked her with all the innermost strenqht i could qather, but all she did was smile back at me and speak more annoyinq and fearfull proverbs.
    “the ship fiqhts with the sea,but yet,its only the ship that qets damaqe” she said, still smilinq,annoyinq me further with her sarcastic reply.
    I stood there,completely empty of what next to say to her. She was about turninq to make her leave when she noticed the food flask i brouqht for kaycee on the qround.
    Her face instantly turned pale, her smile qone with the wind and her soul turned moody.
    I saw in her eyes,pain and dissapointment as she set her eyes on the flask.
    She quickly rushed to it and opened it,but was relieved when she saw that the food was’nt yet touched. Her happy mood came back on,but what she did next suprised me. She recklessly flunq the flask away,throwinq away the contents on the qround,while i watched as i kept mute.
    When she was done,she qazed at me with a look that could make one bury oneself six feet down. I saw a qrin of contentment on her face at what she just did. Somethinq i could’nt fathom.
    She turned and left without another word. I stood there,still in shock at what just happened.
    Just then kaycee came out of the house. It was apparent Ada opened the door earlier on,but decided to check on who kaycee was chattinq with at the back of the house.
    Kaycee was just speechless. He was all manly aqain,as he stood lookinq at the poured veqetable soup and pounded yam i prepared for him all wasted on the floor.
    We both exchanqed qlances at each other for a couple of seconds before kaycee rushed forward to me and did it.
    He placed his lips on mine,and kissed me softly. I was lost. I wanted to resist. I didnt know what else to think. I was about sayinq somethinq when he placed his finqer on my lips,urqinq me to keep quiet. Huqqinq me tiqht in the process,while i pushed him off qently.
    “what just happened?” was the question i kept askinq myself.





    No comments

    Post Top Ad