Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Broken Trust (Episode 10)


    “Let’s get a shower together, put on some nice music and do it in style.” dave said seductively, after our 1st round.
    I began to get turned on a little in the shower as he sponged my body very slowly and very gently. Around my b-----s, between my legs and all around my lovely firm bum.
    With the water still running he began to kiss and explore the inside of my mouth with his tongue. I responded in a way dave couldn’t remember me ever doing before.
    When he inserted a finger into my pu*ssy, that was still dripping with water, I took a very deep breath. He worked it around my pink petals and then slid it in as far as he could, this was followed by a second finger and yet,i started to tremble as he t----t them in and out.
    Bending down a little dave began to suck my n-----s as his fingers continued to poke and probe my wet groove. It wasn’t long before the trembling turned into quite violent shaking.
    “O – keep going,” i gasped, I’m cumming,” and then i let out a yell and hugged him tightly.
    After my body had settled down just a little,dave asked me to suck his di*ck with my mouth,which i willinqly obeyed. I dropped to my knees and took his stiff throbbing d--k into my mouth. He gripped onto my shoulders as i plunged up and down the s---t, pausing occasionally to lick his balls and then going all out until he came in my mouth.
    “Holy s--t,” he cried out, “becky,That was great.
    “Let’s go to the bedroom,” dave said, as i smiled…i was his slave for that day, as if i was eager for him to eat me out and ram his d*ick into me aqain.
    I took his hand and we both climbed out of the shower and into the bedroom. There, i just leaped onto the bed and surrendered myself.
    “Do what ever you want, dave, i love you with all my heart” i said,
    As soon as his tongue poked between the lips of my flower,i qave a sliqht moan.
    “i love you dave,am all your’s toniqht,do whatever you please with me” i said.
    Those word drove dave to speedily maneuver his tongue around the edge of my vagi*na and into my love canal parting my petals with his fingers and moving them gently at the same time. It wasn’t long before my as*s was bouncing up and down and i was calling out, “I’m cumming – I’m cumming.”
    dave quickly s-------d my body and drove his d--k into my puss*y right up to the hilt.
    “O my god that feels good,” i cried, “i love you dave.” with this i held onto him tightly as he pounded my p---y almost desperate to c-m inside of me after such a long time.
    When he shot his load i screamed at the top of my voice. It was just too qood.
    We both fell off from each other’s body as we took some rest after that hectic round. It was then i realized dave did it skin to skin!!.
    The memories still came back to me fresh,as i layed on my bed!.




    No comments

    Post Top Ad