Header Ads

  • Latest Poems

    Little Stick Of Dynamite



    Little stick of dynamite

    I love you my darling more and more each day
    your presence enhances my life in every way
    since the day I first laid my eyes on your sweet face
    I knew that you had put my life in the right place

    you are all I have ever wished for to make my life complete
    you are my perfect little baby girl with a smile oh so sweet
    I can't imagine ever living without you, you light up every room
    you are my little stick of dynamite you make my heart go boom

    the angels sent you down to me from the heavens up above
    they knew that you were the perfect one to fill my heart with love
    I never knew that so much love could make my heart feel free
    my whole life has got new meaning, you brought that to me

    Author: William Fearby

    No comments

    Post Top Ad